We appreciate you taking the time to learn and grow with us. To ensure your best webinar experience we have a few tips:
Preparing for a Zoom Webinar with Digital Marketing Kitchen
- Save the webinar information to your calendar so you get reminders before the event.
- You will be prompted to download the Zoom application to your computer, be sure to allow the download.
- Close all windows and programs except for Zoom on your computer for better internet speeds.
During the Webinar
- You won’t be on video, so get as comfortable as you like.
- Use headphones if you’re in a loud or busy space to eliminate distracting sounds.
- During the live webinar, ask questions using Zoom chat; our presenters love your questions.
- Be sure to stay until the end so you can be part of the live Q&A.
Some Things You Can Do Now
- Watch the public webinar replays and sign up for future webinars.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Join our Facebook Group.
- Members can visit the course dashboard.
- If you aren’t a member, join today!
We’re here to help you define your digital marketing strategy, set your SEO processes, and create killer content!
If you’re having any trouble viewing the webinar please let us know, we’d love to help. Feel free to send us a message and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.